Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ir de compras en la lluvia

The day started out, as usual, looking to be a good one weather-wise. But after doing a bit of shopping (I found the exact brown cardigan I was looking for!) and then downing an entire tub of chocolate ice cream and Chips Ahoys with Sara, the rain began. And now my jeans are soaked. Blah. That's Asturias for you. This evening is the Mariza concert too, starting at 8:30pm, so we're taking the bus at 7pm to give us enough time to get lost. But the issue may be getting back. . . the last bus leaves Gijon at 10:30pm and the next one at 7am. However I do have to be at church tomorrow morning at 11am in Gijon so we'll see how that goes. Maybe I should take a nap now.


Still working on the Europe trip and my few problem spots: Venice, outside of Paris in France, and snorkeling north of Barcelona. But that will probably wait till Monday. I think Sara and I might work on Madrid/Toldeo plans (and me Portugal/Andalusia) tomorrow-- instead of hw as usual. Okay, that's it for now!

No comments: